Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Sunday 19 December 2021

Christmas Gift Guide For Him 2021 (Different Budgets Under £20-£100+)

Hey everyone - Welcome back to my last gift guide of the year which is for him. Sorry this is a little later than I'd hoped to have posted, however... up until today I have still been buying the last few pressies for the men in my life (as they are always the HARDEST to buy for)  Last year I created three different gift guides, one for her click here, one for him click here and lastly one which was gifts £20 and under you can read if you click here. However, this year I asked on my instagram - so follow me there if you don't already @emmapavier and it was highly requested to just focus on for her and for him with a range of different budgets and these gifts could be for your mum, dad, grandparents, brother, sister, partners etc! I hope you enjoy the 2021 gift guide series!


£20 and under:

Their Fave Football Team Scarf | Manchester United - £16

This is a present I brought a few months ago now for my Grandad, back when Tom took me to the Old Trafford to watch a Man United game and my Grandad is also a fan of them, so I popped into their gift store and thought, what could I get for my Grandad? and I came across their scarfs which I thought would be perfect for him - it's honestly quite overwhelming how much merch they have to choose from. This was also a really reasonable price and I hope my Grandad loves this to make up part of his presents this year.


Dear Grandad from you to me, Memory Journal | Amazon - £10.79 (RRP £16)

Oh my goodness, if you get one present from this gift guide I genuinely couldn't recommend this more. I saw this on Ruby Holley's gift guide and Instagram stories both last year and this year and instantly knew I wanted to get this for my Grandad as a keepsake forever. So, this is a memory journal to allow you to capture your loved ones amazing stories (journals of a life time) and they also do these for Nans, Mums, Brothers, Dads etc. and I noticed this one which is a hardcover has just gone into a sale - so perfect time to buy. I cannot wait for me grandad to fill in his responses to all the questions and give it back to me to have forever. I personally love a thoughtful gift like this and I know I'll keep this for the rest of my life. I'll link it here. 


Nintendo Switch Headphones | Game - £14.99

This may be a little gift idea for those of you with children, cousins or nephews to buy for! My nephew Harry asked for this as part of his present this year and I know he's going to love it as he gets a lot of use out of Switch and a nice pair of headphones are a good addition - I also got him something for the buttons - not sure what it was, but thought if that's what you want I'll get it!


Long Sleeve PJ's | Matalan - £15

Just as much as I love to receive new pyjamas for Christmas I know my Grandad does too. I picked him up this lovely long sleeve jersey top and bottoms set from Matalan as he requested long sleeve for the Winter months!! A dressing gown/slippers is a good gift to get a guy you are buying for too depending on what they need!


£50 and under:

The North Face Hat | Foot Asylum - £24.99

I spotted this hat today in Foot Asylum and thought it looked really nice - they had a range of brands to choose from and depending on your budget you could get one similar, or you could get a designer one if that was their preference. This is again a reasonable price for a beanie! They also have a range of caps too, depending on what they prefer to wear!


Hoodrich Top | Foot Asylum - £34.99

This is another present which I have actually brought and chose myself - quite impressed for Tom this year, I always find buying clothes quite tricky as you've got to get the right style, fit, colour, brand and design that they like - this is really different to anything I have seen him wear before but I really liked it and thought it would suit him - so... I hope he loves it!!

 
Personalised Leather Croc Men's wallet | HA Designs - £25 (RRP £40)

This is one of my favourite purchases I've made this year and I've brought this for my Pops! As I mentioned before, I do struggle to buy for the men in my life - and usually stick with the usual pressies - aftershave, gift sets, pj's, boxers, socks etc! However, I was talking to my Mum about what my Dad actually needed, and she mentioned a new wallet - so I had a look on HA Designs as I wanted something a little more special than just a wallet, so I decided to pick this one and personalise it with his initials. How amazing is this?! I also got it whilst it's in the sale (just looked, and still is if you wanna grab a fab deal - £25 down from £40!!!) I'll leave a link to check it out here.


Money Jumper | Foot Asylum - (Can't find the exact price online - but under £50!)

More clothes, but again - I feel jumpers/hoodies are a great gift to buy the guy in your life. I've brought my brothers a nice t-shirt each this year - and got Tom some jumpers too! I always think it is nice to receive new clothes at Christmas time!


Gordon Ramsay - Ramsay in 10 Recipe Book | Waterstones - £25

If you are buying for a guy who enjoys cooking - or perhaps, wants to get into it more I would highly recommend Gordon Ramsay's books and youtube series. He is always our go to chef to check how to make new meals and I picked this up as part of Tom's gift as he enjoys cooking and I thought over the Christmas break he could try some new recipes!



£100 and under:

Money Clothing Signature Tape Longline Jacket | Foot Asylum - £99.99

Clothing is always a good idea for a Christmas present for a guy too! I would recommend finding out what their favourite brands to wear are, and what it is they are looking for - is it a tracksuit, top, pair of jeans, coat etc? And take an interest into their style of what they wear and then good luck with the shopping!! I love the design of this coat!


Aftershave

This was another gift idea the guys recommended - they love to receive a new aftershave! I think most of us do, as it isn't something you usually treat yourself too and they last a long time as well so you definitely can enjoy your perfume/aftershave for a long time. Most places do gift sets too so you can pick those up as well which typically include shower gel, deodorant and/or body lotion.

£100 and over:

Airpods 2nd generation | Apple - £119

This was a gift I got Tom for his birthday this year and they are so worth the money! He wears his every single day and always talks about how amazing the sound is. I also think this or a pair of headphones is a good present to buy a guy you're unsure what to gift them - as who doesn't love a pair of headphones? especially if they listen to music, podcasts, watching youtube etc.


A Tattoo Voucher 

So as you may have seen I posted on my Instagram recently asking for guys to share what they would like for Christmas this year, to help us gals out buying for them!! And this one came up a fair few times as something they would love. So I wanted to mention it. You would just need to find out where they want to go and then choose your vouchers.

A pair of trainers 

Another gift idea would be a pair of trainers/shoes! Again depends which one they want and which design there are so many to choose from - but I always think they are a safe bet!!

An xbox/playstation

So this is a little more on the pricey side - but dependant on your budgets I think this would be a lovely gift. Or even, equipment for their computer/laptop if they have one! Maybe some new games and a controller too? 

A designer watch, bracelet or chain

This is again another recommendation from the guys so thank you!!! I brought Tom a watch one year and he absolutely loved it. I think even a nice chain / bracelet would be a lovely present we brought his brother a gold chain for his 18th birthday in January and he wears it every day and was so grateful and it's something they can keep forever!

I hope this has helped to give you some last minute gift ideas this year! As always, please feel free to share your own in the comment section below to help each other more. I know Christmas is not about the presents, it's about seeing your family and friends, and making memories with your loved ones. However, it is the season of giving and I love gifting presents to my loved ones and seeing the smile on their face and enjoy picking gifts I hope they'll love. I also get requested every year to do a gift guide series - so I hope you've enjoyed this. If you've broken up now from work/school I hope you enjoy the run up to Christmas!!! and if you are still working (like myself... up until Christmas eve) enjoy your breaks coming up!

Wishing you all a fantastic rest of December and a lovely Christmas with your loved ones.

Lots of Love,
Em oxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig