Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Thursday 16 July 2020

New In Huge Primark Try On Haul | Primark Haul 2020


Hey lovelies, hope your well and staying safe! Welcome back to another blog post and hopefully the start of more FASHION content to come, which I have wanted to do for the longest of times. I recently went to Primark now that it has re-opened to pick up some Summer pieces, and asked over on my Instagram story whether you'd be interested in seeing what I picked up, and making it into a blog post and doing a little try-on haul so you can see the items on (as we are unable to try on in the stores at the moment) The response was absolutely amazing. I was honestly so happy to hear you all want more fashion content from me! So, without further a do, here it is - I hope you enjoy reading! Let me know in the comments which item was your favourite too.









Short Boilersuit  - Primark - £19.00 /  HEELS - Primark £10.00
First up I picked this gorgeous short boilersuit - I got this in a size 12 and the fit is PERFECT. I absolutely love the style of this - as it synchs you in at the waist which looks super flattering and suits my figure type! I paired this with these new three strap block heels from Primark and I love how they look together, for a more casual look in the daytime you could wear this with either sandals or trainers and I think that would look lovely too. You could pair a denim jacket with this, or a leather jacket and I think that would look stunning too. This would also be a versatile outfit you could wear in the winter too, pair with tights, heeled boots and a long sleeve top underneath or a jacket and your good to go! The price was £19, initially I thought "£19 really?" but when you consider that is an entire outfit, and something easy to throw on and look cute I think it's amazing!

Cami - Primark £1.80 /  Skirt - Primark - £8.00 / Heels - Primark £10.00 / Sultry Lashes - Primark £1.00
Next up - I paired this beautiful denim skirt (which is more blue-denim but is showing more grey in the photo) for JUST £8 which I think is amazing value for money. This skirt is SO comfortable as well and I think you can wear this so many different ways to style it to how you'd like. I haven't brought a skirt in what feels like forever, I certainly think it's been a few years. However, I promised myself this Summer I would buy more Summer clothes and I'm loving it and I actually felt pretty amazing when I put this outfit together. I also styled my hair by putting a dainty little hair clip in which I also brought from Primark, a pack of 4 for £3 - absolute bargain!! and I think it adds such a cute vibe to the look. I'm obsessed - I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of this outfit. This is a perfect Summer daytime look - pair with a nice pair of sunglasses, sandals or heels and that's a LOOK!
Playsuit - Primark - £13.00 / Heels - Primark - £10.00 / Hair Clips - Primark - £3.00 (4 included)
I am not even sure out of the looks so far which is my favourite. But when I saw this, I grabbed it and put it straight in my basket, it was one of those - *NEED THIS IN MY WARDROBE ASAP moments* I rought this in a size 10 and the fit is really nice too, personally I'd say this is true to size. My favourite part of this playsuit is the button detailing and V-neckline, it certainly adds a lot to what could be "just another plain playsuit" - I think I'll be adding more playsuits to my Summer wardrobe this year, as usually I go for flowy dresses but I really like the style and look of a playsuit. Plus, how easy are they to wear? (Granted - going to the toilet will be a mission haha) but they are so easy to style and you don't really need to think about the outfit, just throw it on, add some cute jewellery and a bag, nice shoes and your ready to go. This would be a holiday stable for me, fo'sure! What do you think?
Cami - Primark £1.80 / Mid-Rise Denim Shorts - Primark £6.00 / Heels - Primark - £10.00 / Belt - Primark - £3.00
I then picked up this pair of mid-rise denim shorts in a size 12 which had a nice fit, and were quite stretchy too, I like the style of these shorts and in Primark they had a huge range to choose from. I did actually pick up two pairs of their loungewear shorts, one in grey and one in white which were £2.50 each I believe and they are so comfy just for chilling at home. These I would pair with a cute top and sandals, or heels if I wanted to dress up a bit more. I think you could also pair this with a nice long cardigan to wear in the Summer evenings and that would look so cute!
Bikini Cover Up - Primark - £5.00
How cute is this, an absolute summer wardrobe (or suitcase I guess) staple I thought, this is perfect to put over your swimsuit or bikini if you wanted too. I usually wear these as I walk down to the beach and just love how they look like a lovely flowy dress too. The material is so soft, and I love the pattern and detailing of this, the back is beautiful too - I know I'll get a lot of use out of this. And, for £5 - HELLO... I just had to, amazing price, amazing fit and super cute! You could totally dress this up as well with some wedges.
Heels - Primark - £10.00 / Hair Clips - Primark - £3.00
Two firm favourites for me has to be these heels which cost just £10, incredible price for heels - which are so comfy, I am a huge fan of a block heel. I feel I can wear them for hours and they don't hurt my feet. My top tip is to apply a good foot cream the night before wearing heels, and of course, the night you've worn them too and it makes my feet feel 100% better! These heels will go with ANYTHING and I know I'll get so much wear out of these, so simple, yet so stylish. Next up, my other favourite, yes - if you've read my blogs you'll know I pick favourite items are these hair clips. I have not worn hair clips since my Mum used to style my hair in French plaits and pretty clips with butterflies when I was in Primary School... but I LOVE THEM (Mum - the one styling advice, I will admit I LOVE of yours for me) They are so pretty and really add to an outfit. So happy with them - and I know I'll be picking up more and looking at that section in the store again.

Toe Loop Sandal - Primark - £6.00
Seamless Bra Set - Primark - £10.00

Double Strap Sandal - Primark - £6.00

Flipflops - Primark - £0.90 each
Double Strap Sandal - Primark - £6.00 / Bikini Top £4.00 / Bikini Bottoms - £3.00

Leggings - Primark - £2.50 / Cami Tops - Primark - £1.80 each / Spaghetti Strap Top - Primark - £3.00


I also picked up a beach towel and some shorts and t-shirts for my boyfriend, as well as more pairs of the Sultry lashes - Primark have a lash range for £1 each, and they are amazing as well as the lash glue, next time I go to Primark I will definitely be picking up some of their lashes in the style 'Full Look' as I've seen a few people wearing them... and they are so glam! I really hope you enjoyed the haul, and seeing what I chose. I felt that Primark had a really good range of Summer items in the store. I did also buy two more pairs of shorts, a pair of MOM shorts and another denim pair of shorts with a distressed/ripped look however, they unfortunately did not fit - so I will be exchanging for a bigger size. I used to get really upset if my size didn't fit me in stores, but now I think... it's just a number and sizing guide, all clothes fit different and so does different materials, and one shops will differ from another. So I will be getting the bigger size because I loved both pairs and I'm really keen to style them and wear them too. Keep an eye out over on my Instagram @emmapavier to see me styling these outfits.

I did also want to share my comments on the whole shopping experience as this was the first clothing shop I've been too since they've opened, with the guidelines and measures in place I felt personally Primark were really good, I have also watched a lot of Primark Hauls on YouTube over the last couple of days, and I heard them saying the same too, which is really positive. A staff member greeted us at the door, after we were socially-distancing in the queue to let us know we could go into the store, they asked us to use the hand sanitiser which we did, and they gave an update and explained that you were unable to try clothes on and the fitting rooms were closed. The staff were super friendly and helpful, and overall my partner and I had a good shopping experience whilst in our local store.
Thanks again for reading, I am going to do more fashion/haul posts on here in the future and also use my Instagram to do some styling videos! So give me a follow on there to see more. Love Em oxo

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Absolutely love that you did this blog. I love to be nosey at what people have picked up from Primark. I have the same white bikini, love it! I was also going to pick up the white playsuit you have. Which by the way looks lush on you!
    ❤Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayleigh, hope you're well. Thank you so much for reading and your lovely comments. I do too! I've been watching lot's of Primark hauls recently and loved all of their Summer pieces! The playsuit is beautiful, and is super comfortable too - would look great on you aswell. Thanks again, Love Em oxo

      Delete
  2. You look amazing in all !!!! this was a fab read❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Serena, thank you so much for reading my new blog post! Glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for your lovely comment. Love Em oxo

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig