Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Christmas Gift Guide For Her | Christmas Gift Guide Series

Hey everyone and welcome back to another post for my Christmas gift guide series - this one is going to be solely focused on gifts for her. Some of these items are actually on my wish list this year that I think others would like too! I hope you enjoy this gift guide that I've put together I have tried to include a wide range of gift ideas in terms of both price ranges and to suit all different ages too! Let me know in the comments some of your gift ideas for her or what's on your Christmas wish list as well to share ideas together. Now let's get into it...


Cream Large Cosmetic Organizer by Ellis James Designs | AD - PR Product

Instagram - @ellisjamesdesigns
Website link for the organizer - https://www.ellisjamesdesigns.com/product/cream-large-cosmetic-organizer/ 

I was kindly gifted this beautiful cosmetic organizer, they have a wide range to choose from some of my other favourites were their hanging toiletry bag and travel jewellery keeper! This packaging that this came in felt so special and luxurious (and would not need further wrapping in my opinion) it comes in a lovely box and then it's gift wrapped with their packaging and a sticker - the quality of the cosmetic organizer I received is absolutely unreal - by far the best make-up bag I have ever owned. There is so much room - enough for all of my make-up products and a full brush set (face & eyes) This bag is currently worth £23.95 in the UK and the link I attached above should take you to shop via their Amazon store. I wanted to also share some exciting news with you that they let me know - Ellis James Designs have an evergreens offers page with the latest discounts and offers, right now it's 50% OFF for selected products in their range and it will be the same over the Christmas period (some bags might change but same discount) - link for this can be found here.


'Bella Mini' White Rhodium Plated Swarovski Earrings -

Another excellent present idea would be a beautiful pair of earrings - as to be honest, they are something I never really treat myself too (unless it's more costume jewellery for outfits) these are on my Christmas wish list this year and they are called bella mini white rhodium plated earrings and I always see Alex Simpson on Instagram wearing them and they looked so beautiful so I knew I was going to add then onto my wish list and I would get soooo much use out of them. They would totally dress up any outfit as well and when they catch the light... oooo, they will look unreal.

Hair Tools - Hair Waver by LITT Hair | AD - PR Product

Instagram - @litt.hair
Website - https://litthair.co.uk/

What better Christmas gift than a hair tool? This one was very kindly gifted to me to try out and review and I am obsessed with it - this really does create effortless beachy waves! This is also on a limited time sale (I've put a link to their website above - which I am featured on with my review EEK!!!) I have never styled my hair with waves before but this was so quick and easy to do and looked lovely. I'll also share a photo below so you can see the hair waver itself and how it worked on my hair. The packaging is sleek and stylish looking - comes with a how to use manual and a pink heat protection glove for using as well as the device itself of course... overall, I think this would be a fab gift!


Personalised Pyjamas by House of ABD - 

Another previous birthday present which I'm sharing here as they were such a special gift and I was obsessed with them (and still am) If you know me, you'll know I love anything personalised. This particular PJ set is from House of ABD on Instagram or you can check out their website here. These would be a great addition to just a normal pair of PJ's as well if you was spending a little more - however my other favourite places to buy pyjama's from are Matalan and Primark!!

Make-Up Brush Set by Nanshy  -

If you've got any make-up lovers to buy for this year but your unsure where to start with gifts for them, I personally don't think you can go wrong with a nice set of make-up brushes. I have owned just the face brush set from Nashy before and the quality of there brushes are UNREAL and priced well! They have lot's of different sets available too either in onyx black or pearlescent white. 

Electric Toothbrush by Oral B -

Okay, so I wasn't sure whether or not to include this - as I saw someone ask "Is a toothbrush a Christmas present?" and, in my eyes - yes!! Especially an electric toothbrush since my hygienst clean at the Dentist recently, they recommended an electric toothbrush advising how great they are, and since then I have seen so many adverts and discounts on them - especially the Oral B range (which is the one my Dentist recommended along with their toothpaste... ps. I really didn't think I would be writing/talking this much about a toothbrush but here we are, we move!) and I added this to my wishlist this year as I think they would be a great practical gift and something you might not want to buy yourself... I always love bath gift sets too as they are essential!

Mini Self Care Treat Box by SelfCareTreatBox | AD - PR Product

Instagram - @selfcaretreatbox
Website - https://www.etsy.com/shop/selfcaretreatbox 

Okay, so you've heard me talk about them before and I am genuinely obsessed with this concept of a self care treat box and think that they are suitable for all ages!! I have included a link to their Etsy page so you can view all of the different boxes they do - they have junior, love your self, bath, foot care, make up and treat boxes for him and her! This one here is their Mini Self Care Treat box which is £19.99 and includes so much. How amazing does this box look? They package it up beautifully too and for Christmas they include a 'do not open until 25th December' sticker which I love!! This box was very kindly gifted to me, and it brought me so much joy to use and have a pamper evening - it's super important to take some time for some self love and self care and these boxes allow you to do just that.  PS - how cute is the little beauty tea and yummy Lindt chocolate!

Hair Tools - Hair Straightener by GHD - 

Another hair tool recommendation for a Christmas present would be GHD hair straighteners! I think hair styling tools are just such a good idea for a present too. I know the Dyson air wraps are super popular this year and also read so many good reviews about them (haven't tried it myself!) - another hair tool I have seen tutorials on that looks amazing as well, is also from GHD called Rise Hot Brush! And lastly, for another hair recommendation (which I have personally tried and use it EVERY SINGLE time I curl my hair) is the Mark Hill hair curler which my parents brought me last Christmas - honestly it works so well, and it's super easy to use, so many attachments you can buy depending on the style of curls that you want to create. What is your favourite hair tool? Let me know in the comments...

Personalised Keyring by HA Designs  - 

I know I have already mentioned personalised gifts, so there's no surprise that I have another to share with you in this gift guide - this time it is a personalised key ring. I got this as a Birthday present this year and I am absolutely obsessed with it - it's such a special key ring to me, and I love that it's been personalised with my initials. This is from HA Designs and the quality is BRILLIANT!!! I would highly recommend this as a gift - anything personalised is a big winner in my eyes.

Beats Headphones - 

I received these Beats Solo 3 wireless edition headphones last Christmas and they are amazing! Perfect gift for someone who likes to use headphones for exercising or even just when listening to music, podcasts or watching Netflix/YouTube through their devices! The ones I have got are in Rose Gold and are stunning - I have used mine so much this year and would honestly be lost without them now as I never really got on with the wired headphones we get with our iPhones so these are much better for me, plus the fact they are wireless great for long walks or going for a run! She says... reminding myself to do more exercise, I am getting into them more and more over recent weeks!! These are quite pricey - but the sound quality and fit of them are worth it for me, they are super comfy and I personally do think they are worth the price. There are a lot of other headphones available, at all different price points suitable for all!

Fitness Watch - 

A fitness watch would be a great present too for someone that is looking to get into fitness more - or just wants to keep an eye on their daily steps! That's the reason why I brought one for myself! I got mine from Amazon and it's been amazing for me, I set myself a step goal and try to meet it everyday (even more important right now as I am working from home) it can also track your workouts and their is a range to choose from such as; yoga, walking running, bike, hiking, climbing or spinning. There was a few different colours to choose from as well and this was super affordable. 

Rose Gold Chain by Ernest Jones - 

This was a present for one of my big birthdays from my parents and it always reminds me of that special birthday and my Mum and Dad every time I wear it. A few years ago I was obsessed with rose gold jewellery and had a Michael Kors rose gold watch and loved the style of it - and then my parents got me a rose gold chain which is absolutely beautiful. Mine is from Ernest Jones - and I'll share a photo of it below as well.  

Coco Mademoiselle Perfume by Chanel -

A bottle of her favourite perfume is again, a great choice for a Christmas present! You can't really go wrong with perfume (just drop some hints to find out their fave!) this perfume is my personal favourite. Why? because the scent reminds me of my Mum, and makes me feel so happy the scent is absolutely beautiful and anything from Chanel, just feels so luxurious and special. I mean, how beautiful is this perfume bottle? It looks stunning on my dressing table (which, that being said would make a great gift too - I have the IKEA Malm dressing table, the Alex 9 drawers from IKEA are fab too again another practical gift and can be used to store make-up in, hair products etc!) This perfume was brought for me from my Uncle last Christmas and is definitely my 'special day' perfume... does anyone else save their best perfume for special days? Haha!


Personalised Name Necklace by Soufeel Jewellery | AD - PR Product 

Instagram - @soufeeljewlery
Website - https://www.soufeel.co.uk/

Okay... seriously? Another personalised gift idea *yes* - if you didn't know, you certainly do now that I love a personalised gift. This was previously gifted to me by a company called Soufeel Jewellery and they asked if I would like a personalised name necklace, and I was over the moon with it! Although... my Mum did have a giggle and say... it's not like your going to forget your own name is it? No Mum, that's true although I really do love a name necklace I think they are so cute and stylish. This came beautifully packaged as well so would make for a lovely gift. They have SO many different ideas and the quality of their jewellery pieces are really good - highly recommend!!! 

Autumn/Winter Knee Length Boots by MissPap - 

Have you got any fashion lovers to buy for this Christmas? Then shoes are always a good call! These boots I brought recently from Misspap and I love them - they were SO affordable and came in a beautiful box and are really good quality so I thought I would mention these too. And, another good fashion item to gift at Christmas is trainers... anything better than a new fresh pair of trainers? My favourites are the Adidas Ozweegos... I want every colour way they are honestly unreal and so comfy!


Other ideas I think that would make a lovely gift for her...

FM Perfume - two lovely local ladies I know that promote these I have shared their IG below - 

Instagram: @josiesfragrances
Instagram: @scentsbylyndsey_

I have tried the FM perfume ranges before from both Josie and Lyndsey and they are amazing quality - which come in beautiful bottles and are really affordable. Would highly recommend - my favourites are number 18, 413 and 489.

Tiffany Necklace / Jewellery - 

I received a beautiful Tiffany necklace one year for my 18th Birthday and I absolutely loved it! It's such a luxury designer piece which lasts for years and I would consider a timeless piece that I could still imagine myself wearing in years and years to come. The blue box gift wrapped with the bow makes it a lovely present to give as well as it's so beautifully packaged. I am a huge jewellery lover, and adore good quality beautiful pieces so on my Christmas wish list this year is actually the Gucci necklace - it's so stunning!

- Kettle and Toaster - my Mum has this on her list for me to get her this year haha!

- Books - my favourites that I've read this year are - Good Vibes, Good Life and The Secret

- Designer Handbag 

- Beauty Advent Calendar (this year I brought myself the Glossybox one!)

- Beauty or Hair Treatment

- Spa Day

- Experiences 

- Make Up Products

- Hair Care Product

- Photo frame, Canvas or Photo album 

- Christmas Flower Bouquet 

- Candles 

- Alcohol and matching glass sets (18+)

- Dressing gown and slippers 

And there we have it, another gift guide down... and one more to go, which will be the Gift Guide for Him. Please comment below any other gift ideas for her which you think would make a fab pressie! I would love to hear your ideas as well so thank you in advance if you do!!

Disclaimer - I was kindly gifted some of these items to feature within my gift guides which have been marked clearly with AD - PR Product - some were also gifted to me earlier this year which I also wanted to include as I have loved them and think they would make great presents as well. All opinions are my own, and I would only ever share something I have tried and genuinely love.

Love Em oxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig