Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Sunday 29 November 2020

Christmas Gift Guide For Him | Gift Guide Series

 Hey everyone! I hope you are well and staying safe? Today I am back with my final gift guide of my series, and this one is the gift guide for him and hopefully this helps to give you some ideas. I really hope you have enjoyed my other gift guides, and if you haven't already had the chance to read them then go and check them out. I have done a gift guide UNDER £20 which you can check out here. I have also done a gift guide for her which you can read here. Also I am really proud of myself for doing THREE blog posts in ONE week!!! Now let's get into it...

Self Care Treat Box for Him by SelfCareTreatBox | AD PR Product
They have kindly given us a discount code for their Esty page which is TREATBOX to save 10% which ends on Saturday 5th December 2020!

Instagram - @selfcaretreatbox
Website / Etsy Page - https://www.etsy.com/shop/selfcaretreatbox - TREATBOX for 10% OFF!

Okay so across the gift guides you have seen me feature many products from Self Care Treat Box. This is their treat box for him which is absolutely amazing and is called The Men's Essential Care Box! Look how much it includes!!! For just £22.99 but you can save 10% if you use the code above. These boxes are made with so much love and are boxed and packaged up beautifully for you - so saves time on wrapping my favourite thing is their 'do not open until 25th December stickers' everything in the box would fit perfectly in a nice washbag too if you wanted to add that to the present - I have brought a washbags with quotes on from Matalan for my brother, uncle and grandad that read 'the boss' and 'the legend' and these boxes would be the loveliest addition ever too give them a pamper too! I've included photo's below of the box it comes packaged in and all of the items in this box too. Congrats SelfCareTreatBox you've smashed it yet again!!

Diary - 

Another gift idea which can be super affordable - of course, depending on how much they would use their diaries you can buy a more luxury version would be a diary or a planner. These make for perfect gifts, although it is somethig very practical it's often an item people don't want to buy themselves but would love to be gifted. I have brought my Grandparents and my Mum a diary every Christmas for 5+ years (and a little calendar for the kitchen too) now I don't think I could miss a year as they know I'll buy them one they don't - there are so many different designs too. These are from Bargain Buys however I usually get them from the Card Factory and are all really reasonable prices!


Gift Sets -

I thank my Mum for this idea - she was shopping recently in Tesco (and their gift section is UNREAL) and saw these L'oreal gift sets for him - which include three products and were heavily discounted if you have a Tesco Clubcard. These kind of gift sets are perfect because again they are practical and are a great price!

Dressing Gown & PJ's -

Who doesn't love a new dressing gown and PJ's for Christmas? I know I would!! Again there are so many places where you can buy decent PJ's and dressing gowns from - but they are such a good practical present which makes a fab gift!


Electric Toothbrush -

I mentioned this in the Gift Guide for Her and whether this would be a good gift idea, and I think it actually would - an electric toothbrush is something on my Christmas list this year - at my hygienist clean with the Dentist they highly recommended the Oral B electric toothbrushes and I've seen them in a few shops recently all with really good discount - where I've seen them so far are; B&M, Tesco and Boots. I know this is another 'practical' gift but it s something you might not want to buy yourself and gadgets make for a fab pressie I think - so Pops hopefully your not reading this as this is part of your Christmas present which I have got you this year!!

Aftershave -

This Black Friday I have seen some incredible deals on for perfumes - actually brought my Mums for Christmas (her fave is Lancome - La Vie Est Belle and saved 15%) so right now is a good chance to get some! The photo I have here is my Pop's favourite aftershave - Obsession by Calvin Klein but just any of their faves are a great present - you can also gift wrap them really nice to look like a very special gift!!

Echo Dot from Amazon

I feel like this was the present to receive last year!!! I got one gifted to me, I brought one for my Pop's and also so many of my friends and family got one too. If you like listening to music and asking questions these are a really good gift. I brought one for my Pop's as he enjoys listening to music and it was definitely his favourite present ever and he still uses it every single day so it was a fab present. We got ours from Amazon and they were on sale at the time too for such a great price! 

Philips Razor from Tesco

Okay so sharing another practical gift idea this year for him which is a razor / beard trimmer! We got this from Tesco this year and it was super affordable priced at UNDER £20!

Xbox or PlayStation & Games

A new game for their Xbox or Playstation is again another gift idea! Fifa is usually a winner but they are always releasing new games so be sure to check out which ones they like and ask for hints. My top tip is when shopping at any time of the year, writing in your notes page of your phone what people are looking at that you would usually buy for at Christmas so you have some ideas when Xmas shopping!


Xbox / PS Controller from GAME - 

If you are buying for a guy who enjoys gaming a new controller is always a good present as often enough they don't get a new one themselves but there are always new designs coming out!

Other ideas I think that would make a lovely gift for him...

- Trainers

- Days out / experiences e.g. Spa Day etc.

- Designer items - shoes, bags, belt, clothes!

- Signed football (or whichever Sport they follow if they do) shirt of their favourite team

- Slippers

- Hat and Glove set - plus thermals if they work outside!

- Jewellery - chain / bracelet

- Personalised key ring

- Sweet/treat box

- Safe

- Speaker 

- Ring Door Bell from Amazon

- Books

- TV

- Gaming chair, headset or monitor

And there we have it, our final Christmas gift guide and the first year I've ever done them! I hope you have enjoyed the three gift guides and that they've helped to give you some ideas this year. Please do share other ideas you have in the comments for gift ideas for him as the more ideas the better!!

Disclaimer - I was kindly gifted some of these items to feature within my gift guides which have been clearly marked as AD - PR Product. All opinions are my own and I would only ever share something that I genuinely love.

Hope you are looking forward to many more blog posts and lot's more Christmas content coming your way - my next post will be the unboxing and first impressions of the November glossybox (sorry I'm a little late - but I wanted to prioritise these gift ideas first) and then the UNBOXING & is it worth the money for the Glossybox advent calendar this year which you all cannot wait to see!! Speak soon.

Love Em oxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig