Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Sunday 22 November 2020

Christmas Gift Ideas UNDER £20 for HIM & HER | Christmas Gift Guide Series

Hey everyone!! I hope you are all doing well, and staying safe? I know we are still in November, but I decided along with my Mumma today that we was going to start the Christmas festivities early and... PUT OUR CHRISTMAS TREE UP - yay. I am so unbelievably happy we have done this. Have you got your Christmas tree up yet? Or, are you waiting until December? Let me know in the comments. However, I do know lot's of you have started your Christmas shopping - so I am now starting my Christmas Gift Guide Series, starting with gift ideas under £20 and then we have a whole post dedicated to gifts for her and him. I hope you are just as excited as me to see these posts! Any ideas you have too - please share below in the comments.


Christmas Cracker filled with wax melts - by Sassy Shop Wax | AD - PR Product

Instagram - @sassyshopwax
Website - https://www.sassyshopwax.com/products/sassy-christmas-crackers 

This item was very kindly gifted to me from Sassy Shop Wax and would make a lovely Christmas present or stocking filler for a loved one who is a fan of wax melts. They smell UNREAL & are only £9.25 and they come filled with three different wax melts and the ones I've got are all Christmassy scents! The scents are called - jingle bell, snowy splendour and cookies for Santa. They have a huge range of wax melts to choose from! And the packaging of their Xmas crackers are so cute - no gift wrapping from yourself which is amazing. My Mum loves their wax melts too!

Memory Foam Slippers - from Bargain Buys - 

Okay... so for me, new pyjamas and slippers are ESSENTIAL Christmas presents. I love anything cosy and cute, especially in the Winter. How perfect are these slippers? They are memory foam also so still feel and look luxury and they are super affordable too, for just £3.99!!! You could totally add some chocolates, fluffy socks, a candle and some PJs into a little hamper or gift bag to total up to £20 (if you was doing Secret Santa with a budget of £20) and this would be a lovely gift idea for a colleague, friend or family member! I would be totally over the moon to receive this!

Games these were from Tesco - 

Christmas time for me, is all about spending quality time with our families and loved ones - and since I was younger I can always remember playing games at Christmas - this was usually Monopoly or card games, but let's be honest...does a game of Monopoly ever end?! Haha... certainly feels like it won't! I came across a huge selection of really affordable games in Tesco that would be perfect for the evenings and this one, would you rather stood out to me and was just £2.50. Again, a nice small gift or stocking filler which gets everyone together having fun! What are your favourite games to play at Christmas time? Share below in the comments section.


Hair Scrunchies from Amazon - 

So, these were actually on my Christmas list this year as I wanted to get some hair scrunchies and I had a look on Amazon for some and came across packs of 40 for under £10 and I really liked the look of them and the fact you have so much choice with the colours! If you was buying for quite a few people who liked hair scrunchies you could absolutely mix and match a few of their faves and put them into a cute little gift wrapped bag and that would make a lovely gift - maybe add in some sweets or candy canes and that's again a nice little present which hasn't cost a lot, but still looks great and is a practical present which I think is a great idea when buying gifts as you know they will be used.


Crepe Mix with Crepe Pan from Tesco - 

I saw this in Tesco and just had to pick it up as it was only £8 and I personally thought it would make such a lovely present - with this, you get a crepe mix to make a crepe and also the pan so it is a keep sake present that someone can use again and again, only needing to repurchase the ingredients. I love gifts like this as I think they are super trendy and very thoughtful. They had lot's of similar ideas - and one that I thought would be awesome for my nephews was the sweet candy machine (those grab machines you see in the arcades, but filled with sweets and comes with coins to use) but you just have to add the sweets into the machine. Now the only thing to consider... how much would it cost to fill?!

Wax Melt Holder from Tesco - 

Another fab Christmas gift idea for under £20 would be some wax melts and a wax melt holder - you could put them together and gift wrap with some cellophane and ribbon - even add in some other little gifts too if you are doing it as a Secret Santa gift with a limit of £10! This wax melt holder was only £4! It's soooo beautiful too and I would be really happy with this as a present!


Christmas Bathbombs from JustMyLook - 

Bathbombs are always a great gift idea - these ones were from just my look and come 3 different bathbombs inside a lovely gift wrapped cracker - again, saving you the effort of wrapping!!! This gift retails for £9.99 usually but saw on their website as they have a Black Friday sale on so you can get this set for just £7.49 which I think is a bargain!


Diaries from Bargain Buys - 

I have always brought a new diary for my Mum and Grandparents every single Christmas - usually I get these from the Card Factory but saw some cute ones for a really reasonable price (below £2) at Bargain Buys - they had a small but good selection and the quality are really good! These are great additions to a Christmas gift, they also had desk calendars and wall calendars to choose from! Here are the two that I brought. If you have any good recommendations of where to get diaries from for next year do let me know as well as I am looking for a new one too!


L'Oreal Shower/Bath Gift Sets from Tesco -

We found an absolute bargain in Tesco (if you own a Tesco card you can get this set for £7.50!!!) It includes a shower, face and hair gel, a face wash and a daily moisturiser. Again if you was doing a secret Santa gift for someone with a £10 or £20 budget this would be ideal! 


Alcohol (18+) -

I thought I would include three of my favourite alcoholic beverages to share as each of them individually are UNDER £20. You could buy a nice wine bag and put the drink in for the individuals choice and this would make again an ideal gift - affordable too. My faves are - pink gin, Villa Maria wine (the BEST tasting wine I have ever tried, may I add!) and my Mum and I's new favourite which is this sparkling wine (and we can confirm this tastes great, lovely in fact Mum added!)


Candles & Room Diffusers -

A Christmas tradition for us is to ALWAYS light our Christmas Cookie scented Yankee candle - it honestly smells divine and is quite simply, Christmas in a candle. Alternatively if you're looking for a more affordable candle I would highly recommend Aldi their candles and room diffusers they are lovely and my Mum brought me the set below for my new room and I love them!



Philips Multigroom Series 3000 Beard Trimmer from Tesco -

This is a really good practical present, there are a huge range of beard trimmers to choose from but we came across this one for under £20 which looked good so decided to get it as apart of a gift! I think electrical gadgets are fab presents as it gives people the chance to use them afterwards and is typically a present that doesn't get stored away for months and months! 
 

Fake Tan - BPerfect Cosmetics x Jac Jossa 1 Hour Express Mousse -

Okay so a great Christmas present for any of you that know a fake tan lover is a new bottle of their favourite tan (this one is just under £20 - but again can get a lot cheaper if you shop their Black Friday sale) I have used this tan twice recently and I'm super super super impressed with it - baby powder scented and can develop in just 1 hour - absolutely amazing and so worth trying!!


Meal Planner from Amazon - 

This was something I actually brought for myself recently which I thought would be fab for planning and organising my meals - although, typically I always eat the same thing daily for breakfast and lunch but I'm hoping this will give me some inspiration to cook more and try out some more recipes! 




PJ's & Dressing Gowns -

New pyjama's and dressing gowns are also a BIG win at Christmas time! You can buy them from so many different places too and there are some sets at the moment for really affordable prices. I used to always ad a new pair of PJ's and dressing gown onto my Christmas wish list - as is there anything better than after Christmas day snuggling up to watch the EastEnders special (last year for us it was the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special followed by as many Christmas movies as possible) I swear Christmas time TV is just the best - does any else highlight all the movies they want to watch? Also tell me in the comments what is your FAVOURITE Christmassy movie to watch!!!





Little gifts to add to your Self Care Treat Boxes - by SelfCareTreatBox | AD PR Product

Instagram - @selfcaretreatbox

Okayyy... so I am sure by now you all know I absolutely love their Self Care Treat Boxes they have kindly sent me in the past the Mini Self Care Treat Box which I have reviewed and unboxed here  and they've also sent me their Self Care Treat Box for him which will be featured in one of my next gift guides - coming VERY soon... gift guide for him and gift guide for her! And in the package was some super cute little gifts which you can ADD to their other boxes... how cute are these? Here are some of the ideas - a beautiful smelling candle that reads 'amazing things will happen'  inspirational quote cards, the one they sent me reads 'be bright and sparkle' and they sent me a little star decoration that reads 'may your days be merry and bright' and a lipgloss!


Denman Hair Brushes - these were both from Boots -

So since having my new hair done, anything hair related I would be over the moon to receive for Christmas - whether that's hair products such as shampoo/conditioner, hair masks, heat protection sprays to good quality hair brushes or even hair tools (sneak peak for what's coming in the gift guide for her hehe!) So, here are two hair brushes I was recommended from my hair extension stylist that I brought recently from Boots and these are tangle tamers - both unreal and I love them! So good!!

And lastly... CHOCOLATES!!! -

I always think sweets, chocolates or a selection box is a great addition to any Xmas gift - all retail at different prices but found so many affordable sets recently in local supermarkets! A milk tray will always be a firm favourite of mine. Cadburys chocolate just tastes absolutely DIVINE!!!


Disclaimer -
All of the items featured individually were priced at under £20 at the time of purchasing. I was kindly gifted some of these items to feature within my gift guides which have been marked clearly with AD - PR Product. All opinions are my own, and I would only ever share something I have tried and genuinely love. 

I really hope this gift guide has helped to provide you with some ideas this Christmas! Thank you all so much for reading - and be sure to keep checking for more GIFT GUIDES!!! If you have any gift ideas for UNDER £20 you'd like to share then please comment them below.

Speak Soon & Stay Safe,
Love Em oxo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great blog Em. Absolutely got some great ideas for Christmas gifts.
    Cant wait for the next blog ��.

    ❤Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayleigh, aww thank you so much that means a lot! The gift guide for her was posted yesterday - hope you enjoyed! Gift guide for him coming later this week. Stay safe! Love Em oxo

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig