Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Sunday 28 February 2021

Trinity by Chloe Adair x Rose and Caramel Tan Review & First Impressions

Hey angels, I hope you are well! So I asked on my Instagram which tans you would like me to try out and review for you all and lot's of you recommended the Trinity by Chloe Adair x Rose and Caramel one, which I must admit was on my list anyway to try as I am a big fan of their current tans! Have you tried this tan before? If so, let me know your thoughts in the comments. This tan smells absolutely amazing too with a delicious coconut scent! Also be sure to tell me any other tans you'd like me to try out and review for you all soon. Let's get into the post and review...


Okay so firstly the packaging is super sleek and stylish! I love the black and silver/white theme running through. I have followed Chloe on Instagram for years and this definitely is her style so it's great to see that shine through in her product. It also had the plastic around the bottle to ensure there was no spillage either! This tanning mousse retails for £21.99. The tan is an Ultra Dark Tanning Mousse and a mousse tan is always my preference. I have been following Chloe's tan routine for a while now, and to get her bronzed tan she would mix three tans of Rose and Caramels - intensity, velvety and nudity but it's so much easier now to have that all within one tan. I also think the price point for this tan is very fair also you get 200ml of tan and I have only used it once so far so cannot tell you how many applications I'll get but I will leave a comment once my tan is empty and I'll advise how many applications!!

What's the benefits of the tan and how do you apply it? This tan has oil free moisture to keep your skin soft and a deep and flawless guide colour that looks amazing even before you wash it off (which I can vouch it really does... I was so excited to see the tan the following morning) and it has a coconut scent for a light fresh fragrance! I applied two layers of this tan and it has a perfect dark bronze colour - an ultra dark tan that looks amazing without the dreaded orange tones! I removed my old tan, and then used their purity repair moisturiser on dry areas (knees, elbows, feet and hands) and then applied the tan allowed it to dry, and then tanned again in another layer of this tan and I'm obsessed with the outcome. I applied it late afternoon and slept in the tan and washed it off in the morning. If you have a look at the photo's below you can see my before and after pictures! The only thing I will say is a little bit of tan did come off onto my bed sheets, but I don't know many tans which don't to be honest! And, I didn't sleep in my silk pyjama's which usually helps to stop it from going onto sheets.

Before and after taking my tan off with the Rose and Caramel Purity Shower Gel remover...


After applying the Trinity by Chloe Adair x Rose and Caramel Tan and washing off next morning...


The tan did not cling to any dry areas either and my skin still felt very moisturised after applying and washing the tan off the following morning. I'm excited to see how this tan lasts and I will be sure to give you another update. But for my first impressions and a question I always get asked when I do these reviews is, would I purchase again? And yes, so far so good I absolutely would! Such a gorgeous tan!! Keep an eye out on my Instagram for pics of me in outfits whilst wearing this tan also - give me a follow too @emmapavier whilst you are there, so so so close to 5,000 followers!! I really appreciate all the love and support <3

Speak soon in my next blog post which is one you've requested... eating your weird food combos!

Lots of love,

Em oxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig