Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Saturday 30 January 2021

Trying BROW SOAPS for the first time?! Review + First Impressions

Hey, hi, hello! Hope you are all well. In today's post as you can see from the title I am going to be trying and giving you my honest review on testing BROW SOAPS for the first time!!! I was kindly asked by Marie if she could send me her range of brow soaps to try (AD - PR Product) and of course I said yes as I had been wanting to try brow lamination for the longest of times and when this was a huge trend last year I just absolutely loved the fluffy/fuller looking brows and how AMAZING everyone's eyebrows looked but didn't give it a go myself. However, now we are in lockdown again and unable to get our brows done... so anything to help keep our brows looking fab is a need and a want. Let's get into it, what they are, how to use, the range plus my thoughts...

So question for you all... have you ever had Brow Lamination or tried a Brow Soap before?

When Marie reached out to me to try her Brow Soap range she explained to me that this styling soap can help achieve the look of brow laminaton/fluffly brows or just help to style your brows and hold them into place! Her description was, "a bit like hairspray for your brows" which I completely get and understand now I've tried her brow soap it really does lock and hold your brows in place ALL DAY! Naturally, I have quite full and thick brows so I was eager to see how this would look on me as the results people have from brow soaps and brow lamination do give off that fuller/fullier look and Marie was excited for me to try this and thought it would work really well on mine. So, she kindly gifted me ALL THREE of her brow soaps - which are available in the following: Original, Aloe Vera & CBD. I decided to try the Aloe Vera one first, mostly because I always hear fab reviews about Aloe Vera and that is what I've used in all of the photo's shared on this post also - however, just to add I did apply my usual brow product to help define my brows which is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade, but I tried it for the first time (did not take a photo though, sorry!) without my brow pomade and they still looked fluffy and full however I personally prefer it with brow product in too as it really helps to define my brows and help me shape them the best way that I can! She also has done a video tutorial on her instagram @mariesivyer_hairbeautybrows showing exactly how to use the product - it was such a quick and easy tutorial to follow and it probably only took me 2-3 attempts to style them in the way that worked best for me. I think that's what I love about this product most, not only does it do exactly what they set out to achieve but you can use it so many ways to get the results YOU WANT! The first time I applied the brow soap with the spoolie brush (which comes with it - a question I have been asked a couple of times so wanted to answer that for you) I brushed upwards and my brows looked... a little crazy, so I tried it again and brushed upwards on my brow hairs (focusing mainly at the start of my brow) then curved my brows round by the arch so they looked more natural! And now, I think I've got them down pretty perfectly for me. What do you think to the brows?



As you can see from these photo's this is the packaging - they come in a tin and have her branding on which is really stylish I absolutely love it, plus they came in a super cute purple gift bag with the spoolie brush inside too and it is designed at an angle which makes it easy and super controlled to use when brushing upwards into your brow hairs. I know some of my followers are keen to try this product out too now since I've shared it, and some have already brought it so do tag us @emmapavier & @mariesivyer_hairbeautybrows so I can see your beautiful brows!!

Want to check out her page, see the tutorial & shop the brow soaps?! Check her links below & remember to use my discount code EMMA10 for money off!!


Hope you enjoyed reading - be sure to follow me on Instagram as this is now my go to brow product and you'll see how it looks on me in my stories and also on my feed pictures. I'm active daily on my Instagram too so I would love to chat to you all on there so go and give me a follow! Thanks again Marie for letting me try out your brow soaps, I always feel so so so grateful when people reach out to little old me to try and then share/recommend their products - such a pinch me moment still. These came to me at a time when I was feeling really uninspired and not in a creative space for making new content but trying these re-inspired me to try a new trend and style and also take some photo's and content to share with you. As you know guys I'll always be super honest with my reviews on products whether they have been sent to me, or if I have brought them myself, and I only ever share products I truly love and would purchase myself too. The price point of these brow soaps are SUPER AFFORDABLE which is absolutely amazing, plus supporting a small business too. Marie - you've smashed it and I look forward to seeing lot's more beautiful brows from using the brow soaps! Speak soon, take care and stay safe!

Lot's of new & exciting posts coming your way soon!

Love Em oxo

*Disclaimer - I was kindly gifted the three Brow Soaps (AD - PR Product) to try and share my thoughts on Instagram and blog. All thoughts and opinions are my own. As you know, I'll only ever share things I genuinely love, have tried and would personally recommend*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig