Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Tuesday 3 November 2020

A DREAM COME TRUE... I've wanted this for years!!!

 Hey everyone, so I just wanted to write a super quick blog post to share some EXCITING NEWS!!! I have finally treated myself to something I've thought about getting for years and years but never actually gone ahead with or looked into further, just a thought of 'I would love that one day!' and guess what... that day has FINALLY come and I have treated myself to hair extensions. I was so unsure whether to get them or not and started to search on social media to find the right person for me. I came across a page called @emilyjanehair and saw lot's local girls to me going to her aswell and I was just obsessed with how amazing the quality of their hair looked so I messaged her, and I am so grateful I did. I don't know why but I felt so nervous reaching out for information, because I had only ever tried clip in's years ago at School before! She was super helpful and explained all that I needed to know and booked me in for a consultation. (So - take note, JUST MESSAGE THEM and ask for some information - you don't know unless you ask!) After my consultation, I was super happy with everything (including making an instant connection with Emily, she felt like a friend straight away and I knew my hair was in the safest hands with her - which is a vital part for me!) and we went ahead and booked in my appointments and waited for the day to come - I was so excited - this was a real pinch me moment, something I've dreamt of having for years and I'm proud of going ahead and doing it!




So, here it is.... my incredible 22 inches of beautiful Remi Cachet hair (may I just add - the QUALITY is out of this world - I am soooo impressed!!!) How beautiful?! I am so so so happy. I want to take the time to say the biggest thank you to Emily you have made me so happy! Their salon is so instagrammable and absolutely beautiful it felt like such a luxury treat going there for my hair and of course, the perfect selfie spot as you can see from the flower wall pictures. Emily is an old school friend of my brother's - crazy! How small is this world? That was super re-assuring in my decision of choosing a hair extension stylist as I had personal recommendations to go to her! The service was incredible, right from the first message of enquiring, to providing all information  - including products to use, after care and everything else explained clearly, she answered all the questions I had and ensured I was happy with the choice/match of the hair.  I instantly felt at ease in her presence, she is incredibly knowledgeable and talented. I have also brought the hair care range products from them and will start to use them know I have had my hair done and of course, will share my thoughts! The products I brought from the EJH range were their hair extension shampoo and conditioner, moisturising repair spray, ocean mist spray and their repair mask. The product we tried today was their Ocean Mist spray after Emily curled my hair, and it makes them look super bouncy and voluminous - also... it smells so beautiful *bonus* we love good smelling hair! And I cannot wait to try out the rest of the products I have - plus, I also got the tangle tamer brushes she recommended.


If you'd like me to do any other posts related to hair extensions in the near future let me know.

Be sure to check out Emily Jane Hair on Instagram and their website to see the product range!

Instagram - @emilyjanehair

Website - click here

Hope you enjoyed my post. Take Care and Stay Safe!

Love Em oxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig