Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Saturday 24 October 2020

Glossybox October Unboxing | Midnight Fantasy - The Beauty Tales Edition

 Hey everyone and happy Saturday - I hope you are all well and staying safe. In today's post I am going to be unboxing and sharing my first impressions of this months Glossybox. There was two different types of boxes for this month in the Beauty Tales edition - one called Enchanted Spirit and Midnight Fantasy. I just wanted to take a moment to say well done to Glossybox for the detail that has gone into the design of this box - it felt SO luxurious and I thoroughly enjoy receiving mine every single month. It's crazy to think I am now unboxing my 10th Glossybox and, what recently arrived too is THE GLOSSYBOX ADVENT CALENDAR! Who else has brought a Beauty advent calendar this year? Now let's get onto the unboxing...



Essential Real Eye Cream For Face by AHC | *Deluxe Mini* - £8.66

The first product we received is a deluxe mini (10ml worth £8.66 - the full size 30ml is worth £26) of this eye cream from a brand called AHC - which I have not heard of before, this is by far one of my favourite reasons for getting these monthly boxes as it's the perfect opportunity to try new products and discover brands you may well never of heard of before... and I have discovered many staple beauty and skincare items this year from these subscription boxes. It says the elixir of youth, this face cream has all the benefits of a concentrated eye cream, but you can use it on your whole face - awesome! It says this is brewed with peptides and vitamins and is a lightweight gel - which is my preference for an eye cream! It also says that this balances the texture of your skin, providing intense hydration and making it firmer after just one use (I will let you know my thoughts once I try this - I am currently using another eye cream at the moment which I'm loving, and when it runs out I'll be trying this one) The packaging of this eye cream is beautiful too! A good chance to try it out before buying the full size.

Star Dust Foaming Bath Powder by Bubble T Cosmetics LTD | RRP £5.99

Next up we have a bath product, I love the mixture between beauty, hair care, skin care and body care products we get with Glossybox! This is a brand I have owned a few products from, and LOVE. This product is perfect for anyone who loves a good bubble bath, like myself! This is one of three full size products we've received this month. This has an uplifting rose scent which is such a lovely scent too and it says, not only will it make us smell great but feel fabulous too - oooh... I love it! I love the packaging of these products - they are so pretty. Have you ever tried any products from Bubble T?

Pixie Lipstick by Luna by Luna | RRP £15

Next up we have a lipstick... another full size item too may I add - YAY!!! This lipstick is such a stunning Autumn/Winter shade so perfect for the season right now - and not usually a shade I would wear, so I am excited to try this out and see what my thoughts are. It says that this lipstick is luscious, you'll think that it's been plucked right out of a … like what you've done their Glossybox. It has a smooth formula which allows the lipstick to glide on effortlessly to your lips and has a creamy and rich pigment that stays put for hours. YES TO THIS... nothing worse than constantly reapplying lipstick! I have not tried any products from Luna by Luna before, so can't wait too test this out. My first impressions are that I love the shade, the packaging is beauty - and certainly fits in beautifully with the Beauty Tales theme that Glossybox have gone for - and it does feel like a creamy and smooth formula.

Hydra Veil Primer by Illamasqua | *Deluxe Mini* - £10

The fourth product I have unboxed is from ILLAMASQUA!!! How luxury... well done Glossybox. I am always super happy to see this brand in here - I have only ever tried a few products, but always found it to be such a luxury brand when I saw it in stores when I was younger! The product we received was a deluxe mini (7ml worth £10 and the full size is 30ml and is worth £34) it says that this is part hydrator, part primer - interesting! Hydra Veil instantly hydrates and smooths skin through a self-levelling, futuristic clear gel. Microalgae - already know I'll love it as it's a gel formula. It has Vitamin C and B3 which work together to help maintain your skins hydration levels, creating a healthy looking, balanced finish. OK - this product literally sounds UNREAL!!!

Stargazing Blush Duo by The Beauty Crop | RRP £18

And last but by no means least we have another FULL SIZE product and this time it is a blush duo. Now, I'm not sure about you, but I certainly have had a love/hate relationship with blusher over the years - gone through the stages of applying FAR TOO MUCH blush and gone through other stages of only ever using bronzer. However this year I have LOVED using blusher and just adore how it makes my skin look like my skin after applying my make-up (my current go to blusher is Peaches by MAC - I brought it in January at the Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam and have used it every time I have applied my make-up... and I am obsessed it's such a beautiful blusher) This blusher is combining a matte hue with a shimmery shade, these velvety smooth pressed powders can be mixed and matched together to create our own desired entrancing effect. I am so excited to try this as the quality and pigmentation is absolutely incredible! The packaging of this also fits the theme of this month's box too.


I hope you have all enjoyed reading what was inside of the October Glossybox - I really liked the theme to this month's box if you got one too - was you Enchanted Spirit or Midnight Fantasy? We also got a little chocolate inside which was a very cute touch! Now for the part everyone is waiting for and are most excited to find out - how much was the contents of this month's box worth. *DRUMROLL PLEASE* - it totals too... £57.65!!! Amazing box, great product choices too & lovely designs. I also have a 20% off referral code if you would like to use it and want to subscribe to Glossybox and save some £ on your first box. Pop me a message on Instagram for the code and whilst your there, I would love it if you'd give me a follow too - @emmapavier. I am super active on my feed and stories and I am loving the community and friendships I am making with my followers, so come join us!

Lot's more exciting blog posts coming soon. Thank you for always supporting me.

Love Em oxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig