Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Saturday 13 March 2021

WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY & I BROUGHT MYSELF A DESIGNER HANDBAG?! ♡

Hey everyone - it's my birthday weekend. Yay! Birthday's are honestly my absolute favourite. This year, like many others I am celebrating my birthday in lockdown as we are still in lockdown here in the UK so I wanted to also share with you what we got up too, as well as the MOST REQUESTED blog post of the year which is always a 'What I Got For My Birthday' or, 'What I Got For Christmas' so I hope you enjoy! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram to check out my stories and birthday posts @emmapavier and show some love I would really appreciate it!

It's time to show you my lovely presents I received *I AM SO LUCKY & GRATEFUL* - 

I am going to share with you the gifts I was kindly given from my family and boyfriend - but I will also be doing another blog post very soon to share with you how we celebrated my birthday in lockdown as I know some other people have birthday's to celebrate before the restrictions are due to ease slightly and may be looking for some ideas of how to celebrate at home!

From my parents I was totally and utterly spoilt! My mum did me a 'birthday table' which is always a tradition each year - with birthday banners (my theme this year was rose gold) heart confetti on the table and all of my lovely cards and presents laid out ready for me to open! The first gift I saw was the most stunning bouquet of flowers every filled with pretty purple and white flowers! They also brought me a pair of Under Armour charged impulse running shoes which was such a meaningful gift as since the New Year I've really been getting into my fitness journey (mainly home HIIT workouts) and walking more, however a goal of mine is to start running to help improve my health and fitness. I was kindly recommended these to try from Naomi when I reached out asking for suggestions and they feel amazing, super light and extremely comfortable. I haven't been for a run in them yet, of course... birthday celebrations of drinks and eating lot's of yummy food and delicious cake is KEY. But, the running will start to commence next week and you can keep updated with my journey on Instagram @emmapavier. The next gift I received was a Gymshark bomber jacket - similar style to the coat I got for Christmas and it is super comfy and stylish and will be perfect for Spring/Summer to wear when going out for walks or even to wear when heading to the gym (cannot wait for them to re-open) fitness has become such a huge passion of mine, and I love the positive endorphins you get from working out. The next present I got from my parents was a bottle of my FAVOURITE wine - Villa Maria of course. And lastly, I was totally spoilt by having a cake made from @bakesbyjodi and also a personalised rose gold Happy Birthday Emma balloon filled with rose gold confetti from @helensballoonz - a special thank you to both Jodi & Helen for making these you are both so talented!




From my boyfriend I was totally spoilt!!! I feel super lucky to have received so many amazing and really thoughtful gifts! The first gift he brought me was the most beautiful bouquet of flowers which were a gorgeous blush pink and peach flowers and honestly they look absolutely amazing! I don't know about you but flowers are honestly one of my favourite things to receive. They make your house feel like a home as they bring so much warmth and happiness to just see beautiful flowers! Both bouquets I got are so lovely and I'm feeling extremely lucky to have two the house has never looked so much like a florist before, as we have Mum's weekly flowers up too! He also brought me a pair of the new Ozweego colourway - these are my favourite trainers. They are so comfortable to wear and always look amazing on. I own 3 pairs now - and agree, once you start buying them you'll want every colourway. I think the next pair I'll get will be the grey pair. The next present he brought me was a beautiful pair of Gucci earrings which match the necklace he brought me at Christmas. Thank you so much I love having the earrings and necklace set to wear together! And the last amazing gift he got me was an INCREDIBLE HAMPER made by @littletreatsathome - presents like these are really thoughtful as you can tell how much love, time and thought goes into planning the items to be perfectly tailored to the person receiving them. Inside my hamper I received 18 gifts - a mixture of face and foot mask packs, a candle, my favourite chocolate, a sweet cone, make up wipes, bath bomb, face cream, shower gel and hand cream! A gift that just keeps giving!! Highly recommend Little Treats at Home - you can find them on Facebook and Instagram if you're looking for a hamper or sweet/chocolate boxes there is something for everyone - amazing prices and great service!





From both of my brothers and Grandad I received birthday money to put towards something I'd like to treat myself too - I think I'm going to put the money together to buy a lovely purse for my handbags and I'm so excited to order it so a huge thank you to you all! From my boyfriends younger brother Jake (who I always call JJ - so thanks JJ ;)) he brought me such a beautiful pair of earrings from @accessoriesoflondon on Instagram called Gold CoCo Studs! They are so sparkly and pretty and he also wrote me such a lovely card which meant the world!! So thank you. His parents also gave me money for my birthday to treat myself to something lovely. Thank you all so much I really am very grateful!!


I had over 150 birthday messages across Facebook and Instagram including some lovely people I've met through social media sharing my posts to their stories and writing the most beautiful birthday messages and sending me lot's of love - nothing went unnoticed and you all truly helped make my lockdown birthday one I'll never forget. I am so blessed to have such lovely people around me that really do care and show me so much love, not just on my birthday, but everyday. And I want to take this time to say, if you brought me a card, a present, wished me a happy birthday or supported my Birthday posts across social media this weekend then a great big thank you. I feel like the luckiest girl ever - and was made to feel like an absolute princess!! I am so so so grateful and honestly had the best birthday ever. And lastly - I want to share with you the birthday present I brought for myself which is the Prada Re-Edition 2005 Nylon Bag this has been on my goal board to achieve this year and being able to buy myself this for my birthday was a dream come true!!! It honestly felt like such a *pinch me* moment and I'm feeling very proud of myself. The bag is absolutely beautiful - the quality is incredible, and it came packaged so beautifully - so, Mum and I filmed a reel of me unboxing the bag incase you want to see - I am so shocked I posted it early today and it's almost on 3,000 views! If you want to watch the unboxing (I'm pretty pleased with how the video turned out) be sure to check out my Instagram @emmapavier to watch and also show some love on my posts and give me a follow! Also I will do some outfit pictures to show how I'll style the bag very soon - and also if you want a full blog post review regarding the handbag I would be more than happy to do one!




Disclaimer - I know you guys if you know me by now know that I am not doing this post at all to brag I write these posts because they are always so highly requested each year and you enjoy seeing What I Got For Birthday / Christmas posts as much as me for inspiration for gifts to ask for / give. I am extremely grateful and lucky to have been well and truly spoilt and as well as publicly thanking everyone I have of course individually said the biggest thank you to each & everyone too!!

Thank you for reading & I hope you enjoyed!
Love Em oxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig