Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Sunday 27 December 2020

What I Got For Christmas 2020 ♡

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and have been enjoying the Christmas festivities and holiday period if you celebrate it. A very different Christmas this year for us all... and year as a whole infact. I really did debate whether or not to post a What I Got For Christmas blog post this year, but throughout the year (as like previous years) I had lot's of messages asking me to go ahead and post this still! So, I thought I would also ask you to vote on a poll over on my Instagram if I should and over 90% said yes - I really enjoy watching these Youtube videos, or reading the blog posts that other people do aswell to get present inspiration for family and friends birthdays coming up the following year and seeing what everyone received. As I do state each time I do these posts, in no way, shape or form is this post to brag about what I received, I am doing this post as it was so highly requested. I really and truly am ever so grateful to my amazing and lovely family, friends and boyfriend for all the lovely presents they kindly gave me this year. Christmas time for me is all about creating memories, spending time with your loved ones, relaxing & eating good food! I truly do enjoy spoiling them at Christmas and I spend weeks, months even planning the gifts I want to get them to give back as I really do love them and appreciate all that they do for me, and there is no better feeling than seeing them happy with their gifts. It's not about the pressies under the tree, it's about those around it. I was unable to see my Grandad for Christmas this year which was truly heartbreaking but cannot wait to have a late Christmas with him when we can get together again. My thoughts are with everyone at this time - sending you all lots of love!!


Okay so without further ado, let's get on to the wonderful presents I got this year - I really am SO lucky and feel ever so spoilt. A huge thank you once again to everyone for my lovely gifts! This year I made two really really amazing friends through social media and we decided to exchange gifts to one another as we had originally planned to meet for a day of shopping, dinner and cocktails to get to know eachother more but unfortunately due to COVID19 our plans were cancelled - so we thought this would be a really lovely idea to do for eachother. So first up, let's start with what my BEAUTIFUL friend Kayleigh got me - we gave eachother a £30 budget (and both definetly went over - what are we like!!) and we actually sent eachother a list of 10 items so we had an idea of what we'd like. I was totally and utterly BLOWN AWAY by how thoughtful, kind and generous she was with her gifts! The first gift I opened was two pairs of lashes from Primark (you know their £1 lashes are my fave if you've been a reader of my blog for a while) - in the style sultry and full look and a BOX of wax melts which is something I discovered this year and have fallen in love with. Then, she got me my current favourite tan (as it develops in as little as 1 hour which has been perfect for me since getting hair extensions) and is the Jac Jossa x BPerfect Cosmetics tan. She also kindly got me something else on my Christmas wish list this year which is perfect for someone who loves Instagram or just taking photo's in general and that is a ring light... for your PHONE! what a genius idea and perfect to upgrade those selfie quality photo's I recently upgraded my phone to the iPhone 12 pro max (which I've taken all of these photo's with) and the quality is ABSOUTLEY INSANE!!! And last, but by no means least... if I had to pick a fave, it would be this, Mum and I had actual tears when I opened it and it was a PERSONALISED notebook which says 'Emma's Blogging Idea's' how thoughtful!!! I cannot wait to use this and write / plan all of my posts for next year - going to get so much good content for you all.

I also did a gift swap with another gorgeous girly I met through Instagram and her name is Soph, we have grown so close and have facetimed eachother, speak all of the time and also were planning to meet but couldn't so decided to do this too... we had a £40 limit for eachother and WOW was I blown away by the present she chose for me. Funny story, these EXACT pj's were on my goal board for 2020. So a huge huge huge thank you for these!! We had spoken about these GG pj set previously... months and months ago, saying how cute and boujee they looked but I then totally forgot about them, so they fact she remembered I loved them and wanted them means the world to me. How cute are they?! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THEM - SO BEAUTIFUL!


Next I am going to share with you the gifts that I got from my boyfriend - I was so spoilt! We were unable to get eachother all of the presents we wanted as we went into Tier 4 - so I do still have some other pressies to come (he's giving me money towards my Macbook which I will be buying as SOON as we can go shopping again... will the Youtube channel happen in 2021? eek! and a watch as well but the day we was shopping I just couldn't decide and my wrists are tinyyy so I will need links taken out and would prefer to get it all done at once so I can wear it straight away - but be sure to follow me over on Instagram @emmapavier as I'll show the final gifts over on there) let me share the pressies with you all (thank you again, I honestly feel so lucky and grateful!!!) The first gift I opened was again something on my goal board for 2020 and on my wish list and I'm so happy to have it! It's the heart necklace with Gucci trademark so beautiful and just my style! 


He also got me a beautiful handbag from Michael Kors - I have been searching for a new crossbody bag which can also be styled on the shoulder for so long, and when we was shopping we went into a Michael Kors store and they had the BIGGEST selection and range of bags ever! We were greeted by a lovely and helpful shop assistant and I told her what style bag I liked and she showed me this one, you can style it as a crossbody for shopping etc. and wear it casually or you can pull both straps together and wear it on your shoulder for date nights and to dress it up - I had my heart set on it straight away and knew it was the one and he got it for me straight away! I absolutely love the silver hardware detail too as I wear mainly silver jewellery. 

And next I got a new puffer coat from Gymshark - my first ever item from there and oh my gosh the quality of the coat is absolutely amazing and I think I'll certainly be ordering some gym clothes from there soon too as when the gyms are able to reopen again I will be going back straight away as the last 3-4 weeks I had been going and loved it! The detail is lovely too - and it synchs you in at the waist! I love the detail of the collar and the zip - the coat is SO comfy and stylish! I saw Saffron Barker share this coat on her story a while back, and thought it looked really nice - perfect to wear when going to the gym or for walks which I have been doing so much more since lockdown started in March and this is by far the NICEST coat in this style I have ever owned. 


And he caught me by total surprise by buying me these trainers which I have wanted ALL YEAR!! But they always always always sell out straight away so I didn't think I would be opening these... to be honest when I saw the box I was thinking it may be the grey pair so I squealed when I opened these as I really have wanted them for so long and they look amazing on and can wear with so many different outfits. Let's be honest, most of the year I have spent living in gym clothes, loungewear or tracksuits haha so trainers have certainly been my most worn shoes in 2020, how about you? So adding another pair to my collection was brilliant! So the biggest thank you for getting me these! By far the Adidas Ozweego's are my favourite trainers I own!


From my brother Luke and his girlfriend they actually asked me what I'd love for Christmas this year, which I thought was so sweet of them, as this year I followed in their footsteps and asked my loved ones for ideas on what they'd really like too so I could get a good present they'll use and I much preferred shopping this way as it was way more organised and structured. I fully had a notepad with all the names, gifts and then highlighted when they were wrapped and ticked off once brought! And I asked for these earrings from Swarovski and they are sooo beautiful!!


From my brother and his little family I got a book which was something else on my Christmas wishlist and it's part of the sequel book by Rhonda Byrne collection following The Secret - which I highly recommend! And it was the book called The Magic, they also got me a huge bottle of Pink Gin... one of my faves, but this year my favourite alcoholic drink has definitely been Villa Maria wine - tastes so good! I got some handmade Christmas cards from my nephews and new photos of them to update my photograph frames with. Thank you all so much I love my gifts!


Okay so time to share with you the gifts from my Mumma and Pops! They have well and truly spoilt me this year and I am so thankful and grateful for them - this year has been so challenging for everyone but one thing I'm grateful for which it's given me is more quality time with my parents - Mum and I did a Q&A on Instagram story whilst drinking our favourite Rose wine, giggling away to 'asking questions you don't want to ask your Mum, and I'll ask my Mum them' and they both really have become my bestfriends love you both so much!! I know my Mum will read this, probably not my Pops but he knows I love him and all of my pressies! So to start with, they got me a collection of NANSHY make-up brushes the face and eye collection and I really needed new brushes so I am really happy with these!! Next up - to go with the make-up brushes theme, I got a StylPro brush cleaning device and a cleanser. My Mum chose this too and thought this would be perfect for me as I do love make-up and having clean brushes is an essential for keeping your skin clean too! This was a gift that I didn't know I needed, but now I have it... I couldn't be without it! Such a cool pressie too thank you!! And we have a little running theme with ring lights hehe! My friend got me a phone one, a few years ago I brought myself a huge ring light for my room and NOW I have a desk ring-light. EEK!!! That was from B&M for anyone wondering - they also had them in Home Bargains and are such a good price - they also had the larger ones there too. Next up - they brought me an ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH. I saw so many people on Instagram debating whether a toothbrush is a good item to give as a present and I really think it is - like they are not cheap and something you may not want to purchase yourself so for me I was super happy to get one, plus my dentist recommended the Oral B one to me after a hygenist clean too. Now myself & Pops have matching ones as I brought him one too. They also brought me TWO bottles of my favourite Sauvignon Blanc Villa Maria wine! And also a personalised E mug for my morning coffee's - I love anything personalised - again something you'll know if you've followed me for a while and it's the PERFECT size for a good cuppa or coffee!! They also brought me this beautiful little silver tray which I am going to use to store my perfumes on. Absolutely love it and it has been something I've wanted to finish my room for so long!!



And they also brought me two other things on my wish list this year which was a Gratitude journal so I can write what I am thankful for each day, something I have been doing this year and would highly recommend others doing it too - there is always so much to be grateful for!! They also brought me a 2021 planner/diary. I had a Pro Planner last year, but I did not use it as much as I hoped for the money I spent so I was looking for a more reasonably priced diary this year and this is the one I got. For me, it's a brilliant size - and the layout inside is UNREAL!! It has space to write in each day - plus space to write a motivational quote (I love a good quote!) and a TO-DO list... I am such a list person, also it has a space for appointments which is sooo handy to have. The design is stunning too - I'll share a photo of them both below so you can see them. Thank you both so much! I'm so grateful and thankful for everything - you're both my absolute world!!!


From my boyfriends family I got a skincare device, HUGE bar of Cadburys chocolate, personalised wine glass which says "it's time to WINE DOWN Emma" and a personalised candle, a scarf, hat and glove set and another beautiful scarf plus a Darcey's bath lotion and some gift vouchers! Lastly I got a LAVA LAMP from them for my bedroom and I honestly love it so so so much!! I'll show you a photo of it lit up below as it's so stunning and I love the star theme it has -  thank you all so much - very grateful for all these lovely gifts! 


Thank you all SO much for taking the time to read this post - I truly am ever so grateful for all of my wonderful gifts I recieved and I am so happy my family, friends and boyfriend loved there's too! I'd love to know what some of your Christmas traditions are if you want to share in the comments below - I asked on Instagram if you open pressies in the morning, or after dinner as we always do them in the afternoon after dinner, but had our Santa gifts in the morning - and only 12 people were the same from those who responded over 120 people voted to say they all open in the morning! SO interesting hearing traditions others have... some people do Xmas Eve pressies too etc! If I don't post before the New Year I just wanted to say wishing you all a Happy & Healthy 2021 and I cannot wait to upload many more blog posts for you in the new year. I'm thinking of doing a post every other week - what do we think? And also... what content would you like to see from me? Give me some ideas in the comments!!

Lots of Love,
Em oxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really do love reading these blogs ��.
    You got some amazing gifts! And I am beyond happy you liked the ones I got for you.
    Also the makeup brush cleaner, I definitely need to know your thoughts on it because I was going to get one myself.
    I hope you have fun writing all your blog ideas in your new planner ��.
    And YES! Every other week for sure.
    Vlogs in 2021 is a must. Bring on the YouTube channel ��.

    ❤Kayleigh xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig