Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Monday 14 September 2020

HUGE LookFantastic Haul + Over £100+ Worth Of Freebies!!

Hey, hey, hey - I  hope you are all well and staying safe! I recently placed a HUGE order on Look Fantastic over the bank holiday weekend at the end of August and wanted to share what I got with you all. They had an amazing offer which when I saw it I thought perfect time for me to top up on all of my favourite make-up items, which all seemed to run out at the same time... does this ever happen to you? The offer was if you spend £90 you receive OVER £100 worth of freebies - yes, OVER £100 - what an INSANE DEAL!!! The freebies were a mixture of beauty, skincare, haircare and body care products and some of them really stood out to me, and I knew I would be super interested to try them - a few I had actually heard really good reviews about, so I thought I would do this post and show what I got and my first impressions! Keep on reading to see what my staple makeup items are, and leave me a comment below to tell me yours too...


Okay, so first up... I picked up another bottle of my current favourite foundation. I have been using the Mac Studio Fix Fluid for, what feels like forever now, definitely the whole of 2020 - and it is always a foundation that I tend to go back to if I try another. This foundation provides a medium, but buildable to be a full coverage finish. It applies effortlessly on the skin and with a primer (I'll share my current fave primer too) it lasts all day! I would love to know what your favourite foundation is, feel free to share it in the comments below!




Next, I invested in a full-size primer - I have been trying numerous samples from different brands whilst trying to discover which primer works best for me. The one which I have found works best for me currently is the Benefit Porefessional Primer - it locks in my makeup all day and feels super lightweight on the skin - I will keep you updated as I previously only used the sample size version and it certainly did help to keep my makeup on all day! Have you tried this primer before, what are your thoughts? Or, if you have another favourite... what one is it?




I picked up a NEW  brow product, after watching Chloe Adair's make-up tutorial she used this product on her eyebrows and they looked absolutely amazing! I was previously using an angled brow brush with the Mac eyeshadow in shade 'brun' and I did like it, however I feel like this product gives me so much more shape and definition in my brows! I have been using it for the past week and a half and it's quickly becoming a favourite. I had not used a brow pomade before so didn't know how easy it would be, but it makes the application so much faster and I'm loving it!




I then picked up another staple item in my makeup collection, which I first started using at the end of last year (I picked it up whilst we were in Amsterdam) and I have honestly not gone a day without using it when applying my makeup. It is the MAC lipliner in shade 'oak' it's the perfect netural shade and goes perfectly under a lipgloss or lipstick to add more shape and definition to your lips. The MAC lipliners are the best I've tried they are so smooth and are super easy to apply!




And lastly for my purchases, I got another one of my current favourite mascaras - the Benefit They're Real Mascara! I absolutely love this mascara and I've used it for the whole of this year! It really does add so much length, volume and definition to your lashes. I naturally have very long lashes but this mascara really enhances them and gives them such a fuller look! I often see this deal which I got when I ordered which is for the same price as the full size, you can get the full size + a mini too, which is perfect to have in your bag!




Now - let's get onto the free gifts that came in the FREE Bank Holiday Staycation Kit - with my order I also qualified for another free gift which I was able to chose from a selection, and I picked the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo to try! I have always heard amazing things about this brand, so I'm excited to see how I like this product!  The Staycation Kit was a 10-piece bundle and I am SO excited to share with you everything that was inside! PS. how cute is the actual makeup bag we received all of the items in, I'll certainly be using this!




INSIDE WE RECIEVED...


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (40ml) - This is a intensive, super-conditioning pre-shampoo treatment for all hair types. It says it adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine! I cannot wait to try this product out as I love hair products that give your hair a shine.


Ouai Body Crème (30g) - This is an intensely moisturising Body Crème by Ouai which is blended with cupuacu, butter and coconut oil to hydrate alongside antioxidant squalene the cream keeps skin feeling comfortable and hydrated without leaving any greasy feeling. I have tried this and it smells really nice and feels super moisturising on the skin!


Beauty Works Pearl Nourishing Argan Oil Mask (50ml) - I was MOST excited about this product, I have always heard amazing things about their products, and hair extensions so I had high hopes for this! The treatment restores your locks using organic argan oil, milk protein and keratin. It says, the ingredients are kind to both the scalp and hair to keep your mane manageable, shiny and smooth. I have tried this already and I must say I love it already - I saw a huge difference in the texture of my hair after using it - and my hair felt so smooth and soft and it had a lovely shine that lasted a few days.


Filorga Time-Filler Mask (23g) -  This says it can take your complexion back in years by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and firming and plumping the skin. The anti-ageing serum-mask is fortified with naturally originated Collagen which works to stimulate the skins natural production - keeping it looking full and youthful! I'm so excited to have a pamper evening and try this, it says expect to feel relaxed and look glowing in just 15 minutes - sounds pretty perfect to me!


Zelens Daily Defence Moisturiser (15ml) - Next up we received this which is to protect ourselves from sun damage - the shielding moisturiser protects against UVA and UVB rays and helps strengthen skin's natural protective barrier to reduce and delay the signs of ageing. It also has Vitamin C in the formula - to brighten the complexion and even out the skin tone to leave you with a healthy and glowing visage - I will certainly be using this before applying make up and even on no make-up days!


Ecooking Day Cream (50ml) - This is a lightweight moisturiser that keeps the skin hydrated, and wrks to reduce the signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles and helps to plump the skin. It says that the cream is also infused with Trylagen which supports the production of collagen, helping to improve your elasticity and prevent any future ageing occurring! The formula is non-greasy and vegan - also smells absolutely amazing!


Avant Skincare Hydra-Bright Collagen Eye Restoring Pads (Pack of 5 pairs) - I am so intrigued by this product and cannot wait to use it! It says that these brighten the appearance of the skin under the eyes to give a more youthful and well-rested look. The pads are enriched with nourishing ingredients.


Murad Nutrient Charged Water Gel Deluxe Sample (7.5ml) - This product is oil-free and highly moisturising, it is blended with a cocktail of peptides, vitamins and minerals to moisturise the skin and strengthen it's protective barrier. I've not tried any skincare product like this before, so I'm excited to try it and see what I think!


REN Clean Skincare Clean Screen Mineral SPF30 (50ml) - Next up I received this product which is vegan, cruelty-free and suitable for all skin types - this product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients that offer broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays as well as blue light from screens. The sunscreen absorbs quickly (which is amazing as I hate the greasy feeling on your skin some leave) the non-greasy formula keeps shine at bay for a clear and even complexion - even acting as the perfect base for any makeup application... another product I'm excited to test!


Moroccanoil Treatment Original (25ml) - And last but not least in the kit we received a hair product - another one I have heard so many amazing reviews about. This says it's a must have product for healthy hair! The argan oil based treatment can be used to condition, strengthen, repair and style all hair types! I have used this twice so far and really do like it and feel it has helped my hair - it says to apply to towel dried hair to speed up drying time, or to dry hair to tame fly-aways and add shine. I will be adding this product into my current haircare routine fo'sure.


Thank you so much for reading!
I hope you enjoyed my post - I have more coming blog posts coming very soon!


Love Em oxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig