Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Glossybox September Unboxing | 'Glossy Spa' Edit

Hey everyone! I hope you are all well. In today's post I will be unboxing this month's Glossybox and sharing my first impressions with you. As you'll know by now, if you read these posts regularly, I've been doing these unboxing posts every month so far of 2020 (so this is my 9th one, wow!) - I have the Glossybox subscription and do these posts to share an insight to what you receive, and tell you what I think and also sharing the total price of the contents inside the box. The GlossyBox contains 5 products ranging from - beauty/skincare/haircare or bodycare which is delivered to your door in a super cute box every month. I love these boxes as it's a great chance to try new products and discover different brands. The theme for this month's box is Spa themed to give us the ultimate relaxing experience! And this is actually one of my favourite things about GlossyBox is seeing the different themes! So let's get into the unboxing...

Coffee Scrub by Minetan | RRP £11 for the deluxe mini (30g)

Okay, so first up we have a product for the body - which is the Coffee Scrub. I have seen this product being shared on social media before, however never tried myself. A pamper night for me, isn't complete without a lovely warm bubble bath (although I think scrubs are best to be used in the shower) - but I'll certainly be trying this soon. It says that this scrub is made with freshly ground coffee that is infused with sweet almond and macadamia oils, which revitalises and exfoliates your body - smoothing away dry, flaky and uneven skin - how good does it sound?! Have you ever tried this, if so let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Foamburst by Imperial Leather | RRP £2 for the deluxe mini (75ml)

Next up we have another body product.. I am already loving the mixture of products in this box - I am definitely a fan of the 'Spa' edit as pamper nights are always needed and make you feel amazing!! I absolutely LOVE the concept of this - a foaming body wash, so much more luxurious than usual body wash right? so the perfect one to use for a pamper night and an indulgent bath to relax! It says when you receive the pampering lychee and lotus flower scent - which is the one I received, the other scent was golden amber and coconut oil (which smells divine may I add) - these luscious foaming body washes instantly transform into moulds of rich, creamy lather that feel silky smooth against your skin... SOLD! I am loving the sound of this product! If you had GlossyBox this month too, which one did you get?

Supreme Hyaluronic Acid Anti-oxidising Duo Moisturiser by Avant Skincare | RRP £89

Is this product the star of the show? I certainly think so... FULL SIZE & WORTH £89! We have received a few skincare products from this brand in previous boxes which I am grateful for as they are a high-end brand and it's a great (and affordable) way to discover them! Plus, it wouldn't really be a 'Spa' themed box without some luxurious and special skincare items, am I right? This is infused with hyaluronic acid and avocado oils that hydrate and soften your skin, whilst also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I cannot wait to start using this and seeing how I get on with it! This is also a full sized product - in this month's box we have 2 full size products and 3 deluxe minis.

Intensive Skin Therapy by Ameliorate | RRP £15

Moving on, to another skincare product - yay! I honestly loving testing new skincare products. This is a multi-purpose balm which blends a unique LaH6 Skin Hydration Complex with lactic acid, almond oil and shea butter to gently exfoliate, hydrate and nourish your skin. It says much like a moisturising spa treatment, it will condition, soothe and protect your complexion. It says to use this twice a day and massage into dry areas - I will give this a go and keep you updated with my thoughts! Super excited to try this product out and this was the last full size item this month. 

Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub by Wishful | RRP £9 for the deluxe mini (20ml)

And last, but no means least we have this 3-in-1 exfoliating scrub from Huda Kattan's newly-launched skincare brand WISHFUL! It says that we can achieve spa-worthy results that make your complexion look healthier than ever with this product! Blending pineapple and papaya enzymes with BHAs and AHAs, it gently buffs away dead cells and impurities - leaving you with smooth, radiant and glowing skin. I really like the sound of this product so I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl and I will be sure to keep you updated with my thoughts on these products! 

Overall I have been a big fan of the contents of this months box - really different to the others we have received (which is a positive for me) the product I'm most excited about is the Avant moisturiser... I love trying new moisturisers as I feel I still haven't yet found the 'perfect' one, so this will be great to put to the test as it'll be the most expensive face moisturiser I've ever had! The total contents of this month's box comes to... *DRUM ROLL* PLEASE!!! £126 - WOWZERS... THAT'S CRAZY!!! I do also have a 20% off referral code if you'd like to use it - if you want to subscribe to Glossybox and save some £ on your first box. Pop me a message over on Instagram for the code - linked below.

Connect with me over on Instagram (and give me a follow)@emmapavier

I hope you enjoyed reading my post! I have so many more blog posts coming your way over the next few weeks and I cannot wait for you to read them. Have a lovely week. 

Love Em oxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig