Beauty | Fashion | Fitness | Lifestyle

Monday 13 July 2020

Glossybox July 2020 Unboxing | Aloha Edit


Hey everyone, hope your well. In today's post I am going to be unboxing and giving my first impressions on the July Glossybox. This is the Aloha Edit - it says, July is all about tropical, summer vibes which they've designed for us in the Aloha Edit including five beauty must haves! The packaging of this box was beautiful - it truly gave off Summer vibes so I cannot wait to open it up and see what's inside - we have 5 full-sized products to go through! If you've had this month's Glossybox, let me know in the comment section below which product was your favourite!









Glow Drop Primer by Jecca Blac | RRP £16
First up - we've got a glow drop primer, I have recently re-organised and had a clear out of my makeup collection and have been going through and using primers again - I forgot how essential they are to your makeup and keeping it looking good all day long. I'm so excited to try this one, also another new brand to try - as I've never tried anything by Jecca Blac before! This says flaunt a gorgeous, dewy radiance thanks to these multi-tasking glow drops. Not only do they prime your skin and create a glowing base ready for makeup application but it also hydrates skin too. This product sounds absolutely amazing and I'm really excited to try this out especially with the warmer weather coming you could use this to help you do a no makeup, makeup look! The packaging of this product is so cute too.





Orange Juice Hand Cream by Naobay | RRP £11.50
The name of this product really intrigued me - orange juice hand cream? This is a luscious hand cream that smells of freshly squeezed orange juice! Blending shea butter chamomile, aloe vera and orange water. It says this intensely moisturising formula infuses your skin with revitalising nutrients and vitamins that will leave it feeling soft and regenerated. I love a good hand cream, and this one does smell lovely too and feels nice on your skin! I have tried SO many hand creams and just love them and how soft they make your hands feel. Who else loves hand creams, if so which is the best one you've tried and why? My partner actually commented on the packaging of this product, we love the wooden style of the lid as it gives of those SUMMER-BEACHY vibes and would look so cute displayed on your side table!
 


Aloha Bronzer by Give Them Lala Beauty | RRP £19.80
Next up, we have a makeup product which is a beautiful bronzer from Give Them Lala Beauty, this is another brand I've never tried before - like all of the brands in this month's box actually so these boxes are fantastic to discover new brands and products! How gorgeous is the packaging of this product aswell, it goes perfectly with the July box! This says this is a long-wearing and highly-pigmented formula, which glides on effortlessly onto your skin to give you that bronzed goddess look. I'm so excited to test out this bronzer and let you know my thoughts as I've tried so many bronzers before, and currently have 3 firm favourites... so let's see how this one applies. It looks amazing and I love the packaging!




Palm Balm by The Beauty Crop | RRP £18
We have another beauty product - yay. I'm certainly loving the mixture of products in the recent Glossybox's I feel like the team have done such a fantastic job! This is a multi-purpose balm, it says this product is formulated with 90% natural plant-based oils including coconut and apricot oils, it's luscious not only conditions and hydrates your pout, but also doubles up as a creamy blush - OMG... I love multi-purpose products, a balm for your lips and a rosy flush to your cheeks?! Yes, I am living for this product! I will certainly be packing this in my makeup bag (along with the other products) for our holiday later this Summer.




Fruit Slice Mask Sheet by Kocostar | RRP £4
And last, but not least we have a sheet mask - these are my favourite skincare products to try at the moment I love face sheet masks and eye sheet masks. This one is from Kocostar  which are infused with either natural strawberry or watermelon extracts, they provide your complexion with an intense burst of moisture and hydration that helps to protect your skin barrier and feels so refreshing. I haven't tried this yet, but I certainly will do on my next pamper evening as I find sheet masks just leave your skin with such a gorgeous glow!




Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this month's unboxing post - I'm so pleased with all of the products we received this month - such a great selection. The total of the contents in this box came to... £69.30!!!! WHAT, such insane value for money. I cannot wait to receive and share the August box with you all, as it says on the 'sneak peak' feature of the leaflet that it is their BIRTHDAY SURPRISE... anyone have any idea what it may be?  I do have a 20% referral code if you'd like to use if you want to subscribe to Glossybox and save some £ on your first box - pop me a DM on Instagram if you'd like the code and give me a follow too. Contact me on Instagram here.


Stay tuned for lot's more blog posts coming very soon. My next post is going to be a HUGE Primark 2020 haul and a try on, I asked over on my Instagram if you'd like to see this and so many of you voted, so that'll be my next post. Speak soon, take care.


Love Em oxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig